The MRXBOX95AB-WH2 is the highest duty MVHR unit in the MRXBOX95 range, and will provide balanced, optimised mechanised ventilation, with up to 95% heat recovery. It is designed for the largest properties and will provide comfortable air with excellent energy efficiency, helping you to achieve a high score on SAP Appendix Q.
The MRXBOX95AB-WH2 is Nuaire’s largest capacity residential MVHR unit, providing optimised, balanced supply and mechanical extract ventilation with heat recovery of up to 95% for large properties of up to 270m2 / 2900ft2 in size. It has an extremely low Specific Fan Power (SFP) rating, low running costs, and uses low voltage DC fans but can effectively and quietly ventilate the kitchen and up to eight wet rooms.
The unit has an automatic summer bypass as standard, to provide background cooling during the summer months. It also has an integral humidity sensor which will automatically boost the operation when the humidity exceeds a specific level, it has EcoSmart controls, is compatible with Nuaire’s LCD display panel (MRXBOX-VSC) and is designed to work with the latest generation of controls and sensors.
The unit features a long life motor, quiet operation and is very low maintenance, with only the filters requiring replacement every five years. In addition, the MRXBOX95AB-WH2 offers a five year warranty as standard, for complete peace of mind.
The MRXBOX95AB-WH2 is a heavy-duty unit which is suitable for large residential properties. It can provide ventilation and heat recovery for a kitchen and up to seven wet rooms, and is wall-mounted.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Meets Building Regulations – SAP Q recognised, meets the ‘Code for Sustainable Homes’ level 3 or above, and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations.
- Optimum performance
- Highest efficiency – heat exchanger is up to 95% efficient.
- Extremely low noise levels – quiet running unit ensures occupant acceptability.
- Improves indoor air quality – prevents condensation by keeping moisture levels low creating a fresh, healthy environment.
- Low and easy maintenance – easy accessible filters from front cover and no tools required.
- Summer Bypass as standard – provides cooling during warmer months.
- Integral Humidistat Sensor – measures humidity/moisture in kitchen and bathroom(s) and automatically boosts when above normal.
- 5 year warranty and 1 year labour warranty – for reduced costs and peace of mind.