This unit has a heater on the right hand side.
When ordering please ensure you choose the correct unit.
Specify whether you want the heater input airflow on the Left (Nuaire Flatmaster 2000L) or Right side (Nuaire Flatmaster 2000R).
The unit is designed to take fresh air from outside, clean the air, warm it (if fitted with heater) and discharge it into the central hallway via a system of ducting supplied by the installer. The dwelling internal air discharge grille is usually installed at high level in a central location within the hallway, although discharging the air down the length of the hallway (away from the front door) should also prove acceptable.
Unit performance may be enhanced if an existing heat source can warm the discharged air eg. by locating the discharge grille above a radiator.
If additional heating of the incoming air is required e.g. during very cold weather, the integral heater can be used to distribute filtered, warmed air throughout the property.
Based on the popular and low-energy Positive Input Ventilation principle which Nuaire invented in 1972, the Flatmaster 2000 range has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without lofts. The unit is fitted with an integral heater which can provide additional heating when required during very cold weather.
The PIV system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – pollutants are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept to a minimum.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Integral heater – thermostatically controlled heater with manual override, to warm the incoming air and help heat the home when required.
- Extremely low power consumption – as low as 5 watts.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Manual boost switch – for additional ventilation when required
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
- 300 watt heater