- Pack of two single filters for either side of your Drimaster unit
- Suitable for Nuaire Drimaster & Drimaster 2000 & Drimaster Heat
- For all models after 2001
- Genuine Nuaire replacement filter.
- G3 Rated filter
- Nuaire Drimaster filters should be replaced every 3 to 5 years. If your unit is near a main road / high pollen area you may want to change more often
If you notice that your Nuaire Drimaster is not performing as effectively as when first installed – Condensation or mould reoccuring, this is an indication that the filters could be blocked or restricted.
Therefore the unit supply of fresh replacement air is reduced and will become less effective – Service your unit and replace the filter.