The Nuaire DRI-365 is an all year operating low-energy whole home ventilation system. A cost effective solution that is easy to install making it ideal for both repairs and maintenance schemes and new build applications.
The unit is fully automatic and intelligently decides whether to source its filtered air supply from the loft space or directly from outside based on air temperature.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Easy & simple installation – Sited in the loft with supply air from outside via a length of duct fitted to either a louvered grille or soffit kit (optional kits available)
- Allows occupants to keep windows closed – For added security and noise sensitive sites the unit continuously inputs fresh filtered air
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Reduces radon gas levels – Evidence by the BRE demonstrates the principle of PIV is a remedial measure for Radon gas
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Wired boost switch supplied – Allows occupant to boost the fan when desired
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
The Nuaire DRI-365 provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this the unit is mounted in the loft space where it draws air either from the loft space through filters, or directly from outside via ducting and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
Our range of Drimaster-Eco units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level (heat recovery mode).
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the unit will automatically convert to drawing it’s air supply from outside the property via the fitted duct.
Please note you must choose one of the below codes for the additional kit needed at install:
For further information on how to install this unit please click here