DRIMASTER ECO LINK HC is a low energy whole house ventilation system. A cost effective solution with a non -disruptive installation making it ideal for private and rented properties.
This unit incorporates radio frequency (RF) to enable a range of remote sensors and switches. The sensors include both Humidity and CO2 monitoring capabilities that will boost the unit when either the Humidity or CO2 rises above preset levels. Maintaining a healthy living environment. These sensors can be purchased separately.
Features and Benefits of the Nuaire Drimaster Eco Link HC:
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home.
- Occupant controllability – A remote switch DRI-ECO-2S is available to provide the occupants control of their own comfort within the home.
- Optional Additional Sensors – Remote carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-C02 and relative humidity DRI-ECO-RH sensors will automatically raise the fans speed when set levels are measured to maintain good air quality.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Easy & simple installation – under one hour.
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability.
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks.
- Filter change indicator – to ensure optimum performance is maintained.
- Very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation.
- Health benefit – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour. remaining years parts only.
The 2 Way switch will boost the unit from normal to full speed when extra ventilation is required. For example during cooking or showering.
If you would prefer a unit that has the capability to Preheat the air during colder weather while also maintaining the remote sensor functionality then please see our Drimaster Eco Heat.