The DRI ECO3S HEAT HC is a low energy whole house ventilation system designed specifically for 3 storey properties. With its cost effective solution of a non-disruptive installation, this unit is ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Its enhanced technology uses up to 20% less energy than the competition.
Features and benefits of the DRI ECO3S HEAT HC
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment – Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Unique cost effective solution on tempering incoming air – Thermostatically controlled 400 watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss
- Fire regulation-compliant diffuser with intumescent fire damper – For use in stairwells of 3 storey properties provides one hour of fire resistance in accordance with BS476 Part 20 and ESO834
- Occupant controllability – Remote switch DRI-ECO-4S is available to provide the occupant control of their own comfort within the home
- Optional additional sensors – Remote carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-CO2 and relative humidity sensors DRI-ECO-RH will automatically raise the fans speed when set levels are measured to maintain good air quality
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 7 year warranty – 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
The DRI-ECO-3STOREY provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
In order to meet fire regulation standards this is the only Drimaster-Eco unit that comes with a powder coated aluminium ceiling diffuser which provides a 1 hour fire-block.