The DRI-ECO-3 STOREY is a low energy whole house ventilation system designed specifically for 3 storey properties. With its cost effective solution of a non-disruptive installation, this unit is ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes. The PIV system controls on the unit are enhanced with a seven segment display. Due to its application being 3 storey properties it incorporates a square intumescent aluminium diffuser in order to meet fire regulation standards. This unit also comes in a heated version Dri Eco3s Heat with the controls on the ceiling diffuser which can be linked to the nuaire range of remote sensors. This heated version comes with a 7 year warranty.
Features and Beneifts of the Dri Eco 3 Storey
- Fire regulation-compliant diffuser with intumescent fire damper – For use in stairwells of 3 storey properties provides one hour of fire resistance in accordance with BS476 Part 20 and ESO834
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only (UK and Ireland only)
The DRI-ECO-3STOREY provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
In order to meet fire regulation standards this is the only Drimaster-Eco unit that comes with a powder coated aluminium ceiling diffuser which provides a 1 hour fire-block.
Our range of Drimaster-Eco units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level (heat recovery mode).
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.